More than Facebook, Instagram is the most popular social media application that captured the attention of the young generation. With the use of Instagram, most people benefit by enhancing their visibility and sharing exciting things with their friends and followers. Many new features are emerging with new options to boost your engagement rate. One of the best features is to find ways on how to see who shared your post on Instagram.
Sharing your content with other users helps to promote your account and reach more target audiences. Making audiences share your post remains an excellent tool for Instagram engagement. Are you curious about how to set out potential viewership on your Instagram posts? Find the audiences who reshare your post on the Instagram feed, reels, or stories by using the below steps:
How To See Who Shared Your Instagram Post?
When the audience shares your Instagram post on their account, the Instagram algorithm acts as an automated tool to boost your profile visibility. So, are you eager to know who shared your Instagram post? And you are at the right place! Come, let’s get started!
There are three main types of sharing a post on Instagram:
- Share in stories
- Share reels into DMs
Get into the steps to find the audiences who shared your post on the above three features. Before that, let us find simple insights with the following steps.
Are you now ready to view the important insight of knowing the ways to find who shared your Instagram post? Follow the below steps:
- Open your Instagram app on your mobile.
- Go to your profile to see all your live posts.
- Tap on the required post for which you need the insight.
- Select the View Insights option available at the bottom of the image.
- Now you will see three different metrics:
- Profile activity
- Accounts reached
- Content interactions
6. Above that, the ‘Send Arrow’ icon provides you with the total number of times your posts are being shared on Instagram.
How To See Who Shared Your Post On Instagram Story?
Are you looking for ways to know how to see who shared your Instagram post on stories? You are at the right place!
If the person who shared your Instagram post on their stories feature contains a private account, you can view their name and content by viewing the story within 24 hours or before it gets deleted. Depending on the privacy settings of the shared person, the insights may differ.
Moreover, get on to the below steps to know how to see who shared your post on Instagram stories.
- Open your Instagram application and move on to your profile.
- Click on the post published recently.
- Tap on the three dots at the top-right corner.
- If anyone shares your post on the story, you can click on the View story re-shares if the user shared it within 24 hours. Otherwise, the option will not be available.
- When clicking on View story re-shares, you will get a grid view of your posts shared on stories.
- Tap on it to view the story, and if the account is private, you can view the username to visit their profile.
How To See Who Shared Your Instagram Reels?
Instagram Reels are an engaging feature to gain the attention of more users. When your content looks interesting, it automatically incites target audiences to hit likes for your reels and makes them to reshare the reel to their stories or through DMs. Since the reels videos are short, more people look to share them with their friends. But how to see who shared your Instagram Reel to their account? Keep reading the article to get a solution:
- On your Instagram business account, go to your profile page.
- Go to your reels section to find all the published reel videos.
- Click on any Reels video and get into the ‘View Insights’ option at the bottom.
- Then you will find in-depth statistics on the particular reel video.
- Or you may also click on the three dots available at the top-right corner and select View Story Re-shares option.
- If the reel video is shared as a story within the last 24 hours can get the insights.
Audience engagement is important on Instagram to increase your popularity. So, finding out how to see who shared your post on Instagram will provide you with information about your potential users. Therefore using the above steps, get to know the ways of getting the audience activity on your profile.